Going over the Basics- as in the books. You scientologists are getting suckered for your cash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going over the Basics- as in the books. You scientologists are getting suckered for your cash

Post  Whanonstler on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:09 pm

I am now the proud possessor of a full set of Basics. The same thing that costs cult members thousands. It cost me nothing. Here is the beautiful cycle of life:

• The local Columbus Org says how the libraries need basics
  • They pressure a staff or public to buy a set to be donated, bilking that member yet again
  • The library gets the box of material and WTFUXs all over it.
  • Anonymous supporter calls library and asks if they have unsolicited donations and asks what they do with them. The woman says "We sell or give them away."
  • Supporter buys them at 1 dollar a piece and gives them free to Anonymous.

So all you scientologists who think you are filling library shelves, you are not. The books I have are shrinkwrapped and the latest greatest editions.

Hey Frank, maybe you can let me know who the generous donor you swindled was who bought the books, so I can send a thank you note for them being so gullible and me getting the books for free? Thanks man, you are a huge help to Anonymous, Frank, bigger than you could know! (Also, can I come by and get the little card that tells me how to shelve them? That was missing. Kthanks!)

The above is just to let google see it. If you want, spread it around to keep the video on the front page of Google!

Dear Scientologists: your cult is made up of chumps and criminals. Which are you?
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down

Re: Going over the Basics- as in the books. You scientologists are getting suckered for your cash

Post  Spylon on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Damnit! I've been trying to find the basics at 1 dollar in every library I can! And no library/bookstore I go to ever has any of the set!
Spylon
TubesOrg Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going over the Basics- as in the books. You scientologists are getting suckered for your cash

Post  Cudgel on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Spylon wrote:Damnit! I've been trying to find the basics at 1 dollar in every library I can! And no library/bookstore I go to ever has any of the set!

I have a set I bought on Craig's List last year from a library employee who got them because the library (in northern KY) was going to throw them away. Next time I come to Cbus, you're welcome to them since I haven't had a chance to even open them.
Cudgel
OldMuffin
OldMuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spylon on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Cudgel wrote:
Spylon wrote:Damnit! I've been trying to find the basics at 1 dollar in every library I can! And no library/bookstore I go to ever has any of the set!

I have a set I bought on Craig's List last year from a library employee who got them because the library (in northern KY) was going to throw them away. Next time I come to Cbus, you're welcome to them since I haven't had a chance to even open them.

I would love that so much!
Spylon
TubesOrg Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whanonstler on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Spylon wrote:

Enough to marry it?

The above is just to let google see it. If you want, spread it around to keep the video on the front page of Google!

Dear Scientologists: your cult is made up of chumps and criminals. Which are you?
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down

Post  Spylon on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 am

Whanonstler wrote:
Spylon wrote:

Enough to marry it?

Marry it, divorce, and claim rape, but only to find out it's not considered rape if you're married to it and not legally separated under the law of Ohio!
Spylon
TubesOrg Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top