Increase your survival and have an abundance!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  CoSoCO on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:14 pm

Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Get the help you've needed!







This is what you've been waiting for.



Top executives in the Commodore's Messenger Org

will be here to deliver a real hands-on Finance Seminar.

Saturday, March 7

Dinner at 6:00 - Seminar starts at 6:30



According to a recent survey, the Number One block is personal finance.

So this week we will hat you and DRILL, DRILL, DRILL

so you can get the abundance you need.


Take advantage of these Sea Org executives who are bringing their experience
and knowledge of LRH Policy for the enhancement of the Columbus field:



* Commanding Officer CMO EUS - who helped supervise the expansion of 3
Ideal Orgs and has overseen the fundraising of millions of dollars for Ideal
Orgs in the EUS.



* LRH Personal Public Relations Officer EUS is returning to work one-on-one
with our staff and public. You are going to get expert drilling and hatting
on how to increase your survival in abundance and for real!

* The EUS Landlord, Bryan Jasper, will give an in depth briefing on how our
renovations are speeding up and the actual targets for completion.



This is OUR TIME! Call now to reserve your seat!

614-221-5024
avatar
CoSoCO
Operating Anonymous III

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-03-01
Age : 67
Location : Church of Scientology of Central Ohio

View user profile http://www.scientology-columbus.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  ChefXenu on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:01 am

CoSoCO wrote:



fixed

_________________
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)
SP V - Marcab Mess Saucer Crew 1138, 4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force
http://www.ChefXenu.net
614-321-XENU
avatar
ChefXenu
TubesOrg Commodore

Posts : 711
Join date : 2008-04-01
Location : Columbus, Ohio, USA, Sol-3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  TheAutonomist on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:36 pm

ChefXenu wrote:
CoSoCO wrote:



fixed

way to insult socialism. o.O
avatar
TheAutonomist
NewMuffin
NewMuffin

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 28
Location : hilliard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  Whanonstler on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:50 pm

TheAutonomist wrote:
ChefXenu wrote:
CoSoCO wrote:



fixed

way to insult socialism. o.O

But socialism is already an insult! \o/

_________________
Message to Durable Slate, Scientology

The above is just to let google see it. If you want, spread it around to keep the video on the front page of Google!

Dear Scientologists: your cult is made up of chumps and criminals. Which are you?
avatar
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

Posts : 882
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Trantor

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  TheAutonomist on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:00 pm

it is an insult because everyone associates it with authoritarian regimes that were in fact, not socialism
avatar
TheAutonomist
NewMuffin
NewMuffin

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 28
Location : hilliard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  Whanonstler on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:08 pm

TheAutonomist wrote:it is an insult because everyone associates it with authoritarian regimes that were in fact, not socialism
Bah- it is an insult to me and to Humanity in general. I have the right to keep what I earn through my labor and give voluntarily of my money and time to help others *if* I so choose. The government forcing me to give up what I have earned so others can just skate by? FUCK THAT NOISE.

That is why it has to be authoritarian- otherwise the rest of us would rise up and say FUCK YOU! \o/ to be honest, I find socialism to be by its nature oppressive towards the capable and talented and antiHuman in its principles.

Socialism is failure as an economic system. Centralized systems just beg for toppling.

_________________
Message to Durable Slate, Scientology

The above is just to let google see it. If you want, spread it around to keep the video on the front page of Google!

Dear Scientologists: your cult is made up of chumps and criminals. Which are you?
avatar
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

Posts : 882
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Trantor

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  TheAutonomist on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:11 pm

CoSoCO wrote:


fix'd
avatar
TheAutonomist
NewMuffin
NewMuffin

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 28
Location : hilliard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  Whanonstler on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:15 pm

TheAutonomist wrote:
CoSoCO wrote:


fix'd
To National Socialism! Delicious irony is delicious!

_________________
Message to Durable Slate, Scientology

The above is just to let google see it. If you want, spread it around to keep the video on the front page of Google!

Dear Scientologists: your cult is made up of chumps and criminals. Which are you?
avatar
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

Posts : 882
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Trantor

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  TheAutonomist on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Whanonstler wrote:
TheAutonomist wrote:it is an insult because everyone associates it with authoritarian regimes that were in fact, not socialism
Bah- it is an insult to me and to Humanity in general. I have the right to keep what I earn through my labor and give voluntarily of my money and time to help others *if* I so choose. The government forcing me to give up what I have earned so others can just skate by? FUCK THAT NOISE.

That is why it has to be authoritarian- otherwise the rest of us would rise up and say FUCK YOU! \o/ to be honest, I find socialism to be by its nature oppressive towards the capable and talented and antiHuman in its principles.

Socialism is failure as an economic system. Centralized systems just beg for toppling.

i take i you have never read Kropotkin, or Bakunin, or any other anarcho-communist for that matter. i agree with you on parts of this, you do have the right to keep what you earn through your labor, do u honestly feel as though one hour of your time creating many products or good(this includes non physical things such as entertainment, art, etc.) is justifiable when you cant even afford an averaged priced book with it? the upper class exploits everyone by underpaying them. also socialism is meant to promote equality and peace which is why militant authoritarian regimes cannot possibly be socialism, Noam Chomsky wrote a decent article explaining this - http://www.chomsky.info/articles/1986----.htm

edit: i like you you have not yet resorted to ad hominem attacks people usually turn to.


Last edited by TheAutonomist on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
TheAutonomist
NewMuffin
NewMuffin

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 28
Location : hilliard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  TheAutonomist on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Whanonstler wrote:
TheAutonomist wrote:
CoSoCO wrote:


fix'd
To National Socialism! Delicious irony is delicious!

national socialism may be socialism by name, but the principles are completely opposite that of socialism
avatar
TheAutonomist
NewMuffin
NewMuffin

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 28
Location : hilliard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  ChefXenu on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:54 pm

TheAutonomist wrote:
ChefXenu wrote:
CoSoCO wrote:



fixed

way to insult socialism. o.O

Socialism had nothing to do with it, though I enjoyed reading the posts this idea lead to Smile

In scientology Orgs depend on "Stats" (not to be confused with metrics) for their "condition." An Org doing VERY poorly for more than one or two stat periods is in "condition emergency" a "lower condition" which is indicated, visibly, and in a public place by a "BRIGHT RED" (caps in original) flag on the Org chart.

_________________
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)
SP V - Marcab Mess Saucer Crew 1138, 4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force
http://www.ChefXenu.net
614-321-XENU
avatar
ChefXenu
TubesOrg Commodore

Posts : 711
Join date : 2008-04-01
Location : Columbus, Ohio, USA, Sol-3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  Whanonstler on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:53 pm

TheAutonomist wrote:
Whanonstler wrote:
TheAutonomist wrote:it is an insult because everyone associates it with authoritarian regimes that were in fact, not socialism
Bah- it is an insult to me and to Humanity in general. I have the right to keep what I earn through my labor and give voluntarily of my money and time to help others *if* I so choose. The government forcing me to give up what I have earned so others can just skate by? FUCK THAT NOISE.

That is why it has to be authoritarian- otherwise the rest of us would rise up and say FUCK YOU! \o/ to be honest, I find socialism to be by its nature oppressive towards the capable and talented and antiHuman in its principles.

Socialism is failure as an economic system. Centralized systems just beg for toppling.

i take i you have never read Kropotkin, or Bakunin, or any other anarcho-communist for that matter. i agree with you on parts of this, you do have the right to keep what you earn through your labor, do u honestly feel as though one hour of your time creating many products or good(this includes non physical things such as entertainment, art, etc.) is justifiable when you cant even afford an averaged priced book with it? the upper class exploits everyone by underpaying them. also socialism is meant to promote equality and peace which is why militant authoritarian regimes cannot possibly be socialism, Noam Chomsky wrote a decent article explaining this - http://www.chomsky.info/articles/1986----.htm

edit: i like you you have not yet resorted to ad hominem attacks people usually turn to.
Actually, I am familiar with those authors. Are you assuming I have not because I don't agree with their theses, as if to say, if I were familiar I would not hold the beliefs I do? Sorry, but socialism claims to be the fount of equality and all that is good, but it is the sewer in which it drowns (paraphrasing H L Menken) and I do refuse to read Chomsky anymore because he has evolved into a complete fucking asshole who is in love with his own cleverness. Sorry if that sounds reactionary, but he has, as Dieter would say, grown tiresome. The idea that socialism cannot be authoritarian to me is as silly as the claim that black people are incapable of being racist.

I mean, Jesus! It would have to be to get me and people like me to participate in its Dance of Pure Failure.

Liberty and Freedom are where it is at to me, and socialism in my mind is a cancer on them. The whole bullshit rhetoric of the upper classes exploiting the lower is, well, bullshit. MONEY IS INFINITE. Socialism seems to think money is a finite resource that must be controlled and distributed. It is not. It is LIMITLESS and anyone- f'ing ANYONE- is capable of creating it in a legal manner and moving to the station they wish to be.

19th century rhetoric about the classes is fucking played out, Holmes.

do u honestly feel as though one hour of your time creating many products or good(this includes non physical things such as entertainment, art, etc.) is justifiable when you cant even afford an averaged priced book with it?
I am not an idiot, and I get the impression you are not one either, but perhaps it is the phrasing as I do not quite get the point of that sentence.

_________________
Message to Durable Slate, Scientology

The above is just to let google see it. If you want, spread it around to keep the video on the front page of Google!

Dear Scientologists: your cult is made up of chumps and criminals. Which are you?
avatar
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

Posts : 882
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Trantor

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  Anonawesome on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:55 pm

all in all, I think we can all thank Microsoft Paint for that flag ^^
avatar
Anonawesome
NewMuffin
NewMuffin

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  ChefXenu on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Fireworks actually.
"Damnit Jim I'm a bookworm not a graphic designer!"

_________________
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)
SP V - Marcab Mess Saucer Crew 1138, 4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force
http://www.ChefXenu.net
614-321-XENU
avatar
ChefXenu
TubesOrg Commodore

Posts : 711
Join date : 2008-04-01
Location : Columbus, Ohio, USA, Sol-3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  Whanonstler on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:47 pm

But did it take over 9000 hours? That is what makes it art! \o/

_________________
Message to Durable Slate, Scientology

The above is just to let google see it. If you want, spread it around to keep the video on the front page of Google!

Dear Scientologists: your cult is made up of chumps and criminals. Which are you?
avatar
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

Posts : 882
Join date : 2008-04-02
Location : Trantor

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  Spylon on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:42 am

I wondered about the shape of the red flag. Is it forked, squared, or does it come to a single point like a triangle?
avatar
Spylon
TubesOrg Recruit

Posts : 258
Join date : 2008-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  Cudgel on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:16 pm

TheAutonomist wrote:
CoSoCO wrote:


fix'd


Godwin's law. You lose.
avatar
Cudgel
OldMuffin
OldMuffin

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-12-21
Location : Here. Wherever that is... Maybe I'm over there...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  t9 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:56 pm

who is john galt anyway?
avatar
t9
/i/nsurgentMuffin
/i/nsurgentMuffin

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Increase your survival and have an abundance!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum