Dear Margo Letter: Weary wife should ditch cult-addled hubby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear Margo Letter: Weary wife should ditch cult-addled hubby

Post  ChefXenu on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:43 pm

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/life/stories/2009/03/01/2_MARG0301.ART_ART_03-01-09_E8_UACU7PT.html?sid=101

DEAR MARGO
Weary wife should ditch cult-addled hubby

Sunday, March 1, 2009 3:31 AM
By MARGO HOWARD
Dear Margo: I have been married for 21 years to a man who's a member of a cult posing as a religion.

The group attracts a lot of rich celebrities but also people who can't afford what it costs. My husband has given it tens of thousands of dollars through the years.

When my parents died, I paid off $30,000 of his credit-card debt from my inheritance. We have a child with a very expensive health problem, and, because we're self-employed, we have terrible health insurance.

For the past three years, my hubby has not wanted to have sex. He confessed six years ago to going to strip clubs, but I thought he'd kicked the habit.

He never says "I love you" or displays any affection. I have kept myself thin and attractive but recently put on 15 pounds. I am 49 and have a lot to offer, but I feel I need to stay married for the sake of the kids. The youngest is 14.

His group badgers him to go to "events" and buy expensive books and tapes. All of it is a crock. And he has an addiction to online computer games -- ignoring the family. I'm not getting any younger.

-- Lonely

Dear Lonely: Let us make a list.

On the negative side, you are married to a man whose "religion" requires money he can't afford to give -- and which doesn't seem to be improving his life. You have used some of your inheritance to clean up his credit. Your child has expensive health-care needs and lousy insurance, but your husband still supports his "religion" -- and strip clubs. For three years (!) there has been neither sex nor affection. Furthermore, he ignores the family because he is addicted to computer games.

Now, on the positive side . . . well, there is no positive side.

I don't believe in staying hitched for the sake of the children. They benefit not at all from a loveless home with at least one extremely unhappy parent, probably two. And you're right about not getting any younger.

614-321-XENU
ChefXenu
TubesOrg Commodore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Margo Letter: Weary wife should ditch cult-addled hubby

Post  Whanonstler on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:29 pm

But, but scifaggotry makes people better and happier! He is a homosexual novis! WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES DEAR MARGO? WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES???

What a fucking howl! You just know she said "Scientology" in the letter but Dear Margo's editors didn't want a lawsuit so they covered it up with the description of how it attracts (loser) celebrities.

The above is just to let google see it. If you want, spread it around to keep the video on the front page of Google!

Dear Scientologists: your cult is made up of chumps and criminals. Which are you?
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down

Post  Cudgel on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:48 am

For lulz I sent an email to the folk that produce the column, asking if they were afraid of the big, bad cult. I'll report any replies here.
Cudgel
OldMuffin
OldMuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top