So this week I'm hanging drywall...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So this week I'm hanging drywall...

Post  ChefXenu on Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:09 pm

... and I arrive around 8:45 this morning (with my "Question Scientology," "Religion is free, $cientology is Not," and "XENU.NET / WHYWEPROTEST.NET" signs very visible in my back seat) to find the guy who is doing the framing waiting for the guys from you know where to come and work on the beautiful slate roof so he can cut out the vents for the plumbing and bathroom exhaust vent. Needless to say, everyone who DID show and did their jobs up are now much better informed and at the very minimum are now PTS to Scientology.

Guess which local company was a no-call no-show?

I hope they show up tomorrow! Heck I was just gonna work there for two or three days hanging drywall, but finding out they are expected to show up sooner or later made accepting the contractor's offer to work an extra day or two doing more menial work was hard to resist.

614-321-XENU
ChefXenu
TubesOrg Commodore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So this week I'm hanging drywall...

Post  Whanonstler on Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:35 pm

ChefXenu wrote:... and I arrive around 8:45 this morning (with my "Question Scientology," "Religion is free, $cientology is Not," and "XENU.NET / WHYWEPROTEST.NET" signs very visible in my back seat) to find the guy who is doing the framing waiting for the guys from you know where to come and work on the beautiful slate roof so he can cut out the vents for the plumbing and bathroom exhaust vent. Needless to say, everyone who DID show and did their jobs up are now much better informed and at the very minimum are now PTS to Scientology.

Guess which local company was a no-call no-show?

I hope they show up tomorrow! Heck I was just gonna work there for two or three days hanging drywall, but finding out they are expected to show up sooner or later made accepting the contractor's offer to work an extra day or two doing more menial work was hard to resist.

That is so much win!

Oh, you need to leave DS fliers on their truck windshields if they show! Plus I wonder if the DSfags know your face... you'll scare them shotless! XD

The above is just to let google see it. If you want, spread it around to keep the video on the front page of Google!

Dear Scientologists: your cult is made up of chumps and criminals. Which are you?
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down

Post  ChefXenu on Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Whanonstler wrote:That is so much win!

Oh, you need to leave DS fliers on their truck windshields if they show! Plus I wonder if the DSfags know your face... you'll scare them shotless! XD

There will be fliers in my car FROM NOW ON, IN PERPETUITY! cause you just never know...

614-321-XENU
ChefXenu
TubesOrg Commodore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whanonstler on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:00 pm

ChefXenu wrote:
Whanonstler wrote:That is so much win!

There will be fliers in my car FROM NOW ON, IN PERPETUITY! cause you just never know...
This is too opportune. It is like God *wants* you to enturbulate them!

The above is just to let google see it. If you want, spread it around to keep the video on the front page of Google!

Dear Scientologists: your cult is made up of chumps and criminals. Which are you?
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post  ChefXenu on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:29 pm

the guys seemed startled when I walked out of the garage on my way to get something from my car and said hi. They were just two of the laborers, not Scientologists, afaik. Never had an opportunity to give them any literature, but it was very strange that neither of them would ever make eye contact with, or speak directly to me.

I'm worn out from turning frames into walls and ceilings, time for a nap.

Last edited by ChefXenu on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : images broken)

614-321-XENU
ChefXenu
TubesOrg Commodore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whanonstler on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:42 pm

ChefXenu wrote:

the guys seemed startled when I walked out of the garage on my way to get something from my car and said hi. They were just two of the laborers, not Scientologists, afaik. Never had an opportunity to give them any literature, but it was very strange that neither of them would ever make eye contact with, or speak directly to me.

I'm worn out from turning frames into walls and ceilings, time for a nap.
With all the pictures that depressed old queen Frank takes, I am SURE you and any other anon who has even a part of their face exposed are on some wanted poster list sort of thing... after all you put up fliers around DS, that time so you are extra mean and suppressive!

Nice one! Enturbulating by mere presence!

Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top